WE'VE MOVED!

WAIT, NO. HIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Starting February 2014 this blog will be out of action.

But DO NOT DESPAIR. We've just moved, and you can still find the same riveting and informative posts that you have come to expect on our new blog:

Friday, September 06, 2013

Sketchbook 2013 Release Date



Hi Guys!
I am going to be releasing Sketchbook 2013: The Four Dwarves on Tuesday, September the 10th, at 11am EST!

I am doing something a little different this year. In past years I have done the first 50 order recieve a hand-drawn image on the front page.  For previous years results check out:
2011
2012
2010 Re-release

This has been a lot of fun, but a little chaotic. So, this year, I am experimenting with something new and am going to be offering 2 separate books.

The Standard Edition and The Deluxe Limited Edition.
That's right, Deluxe.

The Standard Edition will arrive hand-signed and is $20. Much like the normal order from previous years.

The Deluxe Limited Edition will arrive, hand-signed, individually numbered (1-50) and with a bookmark. The Deluxe Edition will be $40.  This one is limited to only 50, and once they are gone they are gone.




Also, this is going to be available online for a limited time only:

Tuesday, September 10th through Tuesday, October 15th. 

I will also be offering 8"x10" signed prints this year of a number of my images. (More on this soon)  So get your Christmas shopping done early! It all ends October 15th!

11AM. Tuesday, September 10th. www.etsy.com/shop/JustinGerard





-------

Also! The lovely Annie Stegg is going to be selling her new sketchbook: Thumbelina, at the same time on the same day. Check it out at 11am on Tuesday at: www.etsy.com/shop/AnnieIllustrations

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! The couple sketches posted so far have me very excited, and I'm certainly going to try and get my hands on a deluxe edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, Justin. Can't wait to get copy of this one XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weee! Definitely getting this! Will the deluxe edition still have a sketch on the title page?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Cannot wait...just in time for my Birthday!!:) I know what I will be doing with some B-day money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to try my best to get a limited edition this year! It looks fantastic (as usual).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so cool, I will so definately be there come Tuesday for some of that DLX action....

    ReplyDelete