WE'VE MOVED!

WAIT, NO. HIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Starting February 2014 this blog will be out of action.

But DO NOT DESPAIR. We've just moved, and you can still find the same riveting and informative posts that you have come to expect on our new blog:

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Running a Little Late...

Guys! The sketchbooks are running a little late. I know you are probably as angry as I am. I have personally killed 12 Sasquatches, 30 camels and a Ford Pinto in anger over this outrage. I cannot even imagine what you all have been doing in your anger. Please accept my apologies for the delay!
 
The books will be up on my store TUESDAY morning! Watch for it here and on my Muddycolors tuesday post!







2 comments:

  1. I've already gone back in time and became the reason the dinosaurs went extinct because of this delay! Don't worry i can wait a few more days though now that i've beat up a t-rex with my bare hand's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Thank you for the update Justin, I'll write back to CNN and other World News Networks to let them know the Earth will resume turning come Tuesday....

    ReplyDelete